Season’s Greetings to all past clients and visitors of the Kelowna Hypnotherapy Centre! My team and I are thinking of you and hope you are well.
I’m excited about a series of Winter Tune Ups I’m launching this January 2014. I’ve selected the topics to address common questions people are asking at this time of year. The workshops will be informative, practical and easy. You’ll also have a chance to practice your relaxation skills in a safe environment. Here are some of the topics I’ll be covering:
- Practical strategies for goal setting – health, finance, relationships, business, career (January 15).
- Getting Started – Step forward with boldness and enthusiasm (January 22).
- Keep it Going – Build momentum by celebrating early (January 29).
- The importance of balance and ways to achieve it (February 5).
- New perspectives on stress and how to make it work for you (February 12).
- More Tune Ups will be announced on this website so please stay TUNED for more…
Please call our office to register for these Tune Ups as seating is limited. There is a $5 registration fee for each Tune Up session and it is open to everyone. Tune Ups will start at 6:45 pm and end at 8:00 pm and will be held at my office. I encourage you to join me for each Tune Up.
NEW SERVICE UPDATE!
My practice is diversifying. I am now offering Business Coaching services for business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals. The focus of my coaching is on the key soft skills required for sustainable growth. Here are some of the coaching areas you may be interested in:
- Workplace Balance – For Humans Only
- Advanced Power Naps for High Performing Executives
- Celebrate – Building momentum for continuous productivity
- Emotional Mastery – Make stress your friendly teacher and delete anxiety
- Mental Toughness for the office Ninja
My new website will be launched in the New Year at www.byronmiki.com. It will contain tips, strategies and references to help you move forward.
I would like to take this time to say it has truly been a pleasure for me to serve you in the past and I look forward to offering you more in the months ahead. If you have received some benefits from my past services please let me know as I would love to hear about your successes. Your feedback is extremely helpful to me and we are always looking for ways to improve our services.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or have concerns that you would like to discuss, please call or email me at: email@example.com and we will arrange an office appointment, a phone conversation or a chat over Skype.
Thank you for your continued support and all the best to you and your family this holiday season!