At times, you may need overarching strategies to coordinate a complex set of variables, for this, Coaching is the right approach. Example, a business leader is juggling demands on time, energy and health while simultaneously caring for a growing family. With a very tight schedule, there may be little or no flexibility to accommodate new challenges. Yet spouses, friends, children, staff, share holders, new investors all need a piece of you. Can you really limp into their office and ask for help? Who do you consult with for objective opinions on these matters? Coaching can see the broad context of your life and help you reorganize the pieces to maximize your productivity.
Byron as Coach
- Through coaching we build motivation, collect resources and refine goals.
- We provide support, oversite, accountability, process, strategy and that all important strong, loving push.
- For coaching, specific skill and experience is essential.
- We have completed extensive trainers training with Anthony Robbins and Tad James. We then applied those techniques in real life situations. We refined them and developed our own approaches that are far more effective for one on one coaching relationships.
- Our personal experience comes from inspired and intentional efforts in business, family, and community development.
- We specialize in entrepreneurial leadership development while living life in the manifesting zone.
I am an experienced Business Coach. I combine three important qualities essential for executive coaching:
- Extensive experience in business.
- Effective skills as a therapist.
- Formal training as a coach.
Today, coaching is more than just systems, accountability and motivation. You need real interventions to help you with your limiting beliefs, fears and delusions. Hey, I know you have them. So do I. So do we all.
At the end of the day, you are both the number one asset in your business and the number one hindrance to it’s success. You are the leader, driver and visionary. Without you, business will go on. But YOUR business will not.
Add me to your team if you have ever been:
- Frustrated, stressed, worried, in a rut or even burnt out.
- A financial success yet unfulfilled internally.
- Unsure and afraid to change.
- Hesitant or indecisive.
- A creative high performer and you just need a nudge to take that decisive next step.
What does Byron have to offer?
So, there are lots of different coaches. Here’s how I stand out and why we’ll make a difference together:
- I have a multifaceted business background so I can relate to your issues quickly. More than studies, I’ve actually walked the path of pain and glory as an entrepreneur and business leader. Thirty years of experience.
- I know success systems. I have completed extensive Coaching Programs with Anthony Robbins and Tad James. I am a certified Trainer by both of these coaching experts.
- I have effective therapeutic tools to help you overcome blockages, ruts, stress, anxieties and fears.
- I am a confidential sounding board. Some things are not easily shared with colleagues, partners, bosses, friends, peers or spouses.