Sometimes specific knowledge is required to work through a problem that others have previously resolved and for this Counselling is a great option. Through counselling we can direct you towards known solutions that work in similar circumstances. Sometimes the solutions are process related and other times, they are more data related. How to reduce stress before a job interview. How to improve creativity. How to manage time better. How to deal with conflict. How to build trust. Etc. Counselling can help to isolate the main issue and offer resources to solve the problem.
Byron as Therapeutic Counsellor
- As a Therapeutic Counsellor we provide specific information and guidance on an expanding range of topics.
- We have extensive experience in general counselling for: career, academic, relationship, health, fitness, transition, grieving and loss, spiritual inquiry, sports psychology, leadership, team building, non-profit and for profit enterprise development.
- We are registered with the Association for Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada. This is a professional designation that is recognized by most private insurance companies in Canada.
- Trained as a SMART Recovery facilitator specializing in addiction counselling.
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing.
- Practicing: Mindfulness, Energy work (Qi Gong, Reiki), Esoteric Science, Law of Attraction.